Visiontree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) v5.0 is a modular, interoperable cloud-based platform providing interoperability with other EHR, Practice Management and clinical systems using HL7 or web services interfaces and access via patient and medical team portals for achieving MACRA / MIPS compliant measures, integrated in a patient-centered paperless workflow.
VTOC System Highlights
- Secure Patient Login - Patient can login to the portal from a computer outside the hospital enterprise or practice
- Patient/Clinical Forms & Shared Decision Making Tools - Include Registration, Health History, Consult Forms, Patient Reported Outcomes and Follow-Up Forms for completion and review at point of care
- Template Management System - Allows for management of disease-site specific workflow and research protocols with patient & clinical forms, reminders and education material to be managed with time points and email/SMS text reminders (i.e. consult, pre-treatment, 3 month, 6 month, 12 months, etc.)
- Form Alerts - ePRO and eCRF form alerts for virtual surveilance, early intervention and triaging patient care
- Interoperability Suite - Bi-Directional clinical system and research interfaces, including HL7 FHIR and APIs
- Reporting & Analytics - By Patient, Aggregate/Trend, De-Identified for Research/Registries and Population Health Analytics
The VTOC v5.0 EHR Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by Drummond an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
For disclosure of our price transparency, as a 2015 certified modular EHR, the VTOC v5.0, software-as-a-service platform may require of our customers ongoing monthly or annual costs to support the cloud-based application and online patient services. Support for integration of this certified product version with other ONC certified systems may also require additional one-time costs.
The VTOC patient portal integrates with any EHR, Lab Management or Scheduling System using standard HL7 interfaces, or the option of web-service APIs. Over the last decade in clinical use, VTOC has documented realizable, clinical workflow improvements including up to 30% improvement in missed appointments, up to 20% reduction in non-urgent phone calls, 30%+ increased patient satisfaction and 40%+ improved compliance for capturing longitudinal, patient reported outcomes data. VTOC installed and used in more than 400 sites nationally and globally with over 2MM patients actively using the VTOC platform.
Learn more about the latest in ingregating patient reported outcomes into your clinical and research workflows to optimize value-based care reimbursement:
- Orthopedics: CRJ Model ePRO requirements - see (here)
- Oncology: Enhancing Oncology Model (EOM) ePRO requirements - see (here)
Through its Partner Program, VTOC provides a suite of APIs to integrate with any commercial HIS,OIS or Practice Management vendor.
VTOC ONC-ATCB Information
Visiontree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) v5.0 has been tested and certified under the Drummond Group's Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program. This EHR Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by Drummond, an ONC-ACB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Visiontree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) v5.0 has completed EHR certification for the following:
- EHR Modular (Ambulatory)
- Holds Certificate No: 15.04.04.2513.Visi.05.00.1.190326
- Effective Date: 2015 Edition
- Modules Tested
- 170.315 (d)(1-3, 5, 7, 9)
- (g)(1, 4-6)
- Additional software used
- Mirth Mail by Mirth Corporation
VTOC TX-RAMP Certification
Visiontree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) v5.0 has been certified by TX-RAMP Level-2 with Certificate ID: TX1150148
VTOC Costs and Limitations
For disclosure of our price transparency, as a 2015 certified modular EHR, the VTOC software-as-a-service platform requires our customers to engage in an agreement with monthly or annual costs to support the cloud-based VTOC application and online patient portal services, which include, but are not limited to: Form Completion, Secure Two-Way Messaging, File Manager, Patient Education and Patient Calendar.
The certified features of our Certificate No. 15.04.04.2513.Visi.05.00.1.190326 are offered in a VTOC 'MACRA / MIPS Module', which is included in the pricing of the VTOC 360 Enterprise or VTOC 360 Organizational products. The VTOC 'MACRA / MIPS Module' may also be added on to VTOC 180 or VTOC 270 Modular products for an additional annual module subscription fee, as well as a one-time set-up fee for this module.
If a customer chooses to interface the VTOC product with a certified EHR, there is a one-time set-up fee for this interface, which would be either HL7 SIU or Web service.
VTOC enables providers to export out single patient and multiple patient EHI data at any time without support assistance. Export formats include CSV files containing all patient data elements, as well as C-CDAs. All files can be accessed through the standard applications associated with these document file types.
Only internet access is required for use of the VTOC platform. There are no other limitations.
Please see visit the ONC CHPL's website for additional details on VTOC's certification at 2015 EHR Certification.https://www.visiontree.com/macra-mips/rwtplan/2022