Mobile Terms of Service
- By providing your mobile phone number you agree to receive text messages of eForm reminders, Care Team messages, alerts and other related communications regarding your care. Please update us right away if your mobile number changes. It is your responsibility to give a correct mobile number and to update any changes. If you do not give us your new mobile number, we are not responsible for any text message sent to the wrong number.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by dialing (877) 711-8862 x3 or by email via email@example.com.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive numerous communications based upon your provider and treatment. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.