Learn how working at Visiontree can empower you to revolutionize digital health for patients
Join the Visiontree Team!
Accelerating digital healthcare - Working at Visiontree empowers you to take action & solve global challenges in healthcare today. Come help revolutionize digital health for patients. We're looking for talented professionals with diverse skills & life experiences to join us to make a difference for patients.
We believe that the patient voice is heard through outcomes. Visiontree is passionate about patient engagement and quality care. Together we will deliver patient-centered care and advance research!
Who we are
- We are benevolent, open, eager to learn and help one another
- We believe that the work we do helps advance research and patient care
- We love coding, rapid prototyping, analyzing data and validating hypotheses
- We contribute to transformational technologies using AI and big data
- We obsess over patient and customer needs
- We love innovating and making an impact
- Our team empowers each other to succeed and collaborates to solve healthcare challenges
How we work
- Fast-paced, weekly sprints and driving innovation
- UX driven with a focus on shipping quality product
- Agile development in a collaborative environment
Our Mission & Company Background
Visiontree's mission is to empower patients to improve communication with their care team, track patient-centered outcomes and make better, data-driven decisions across a patient's health journey. Visiontree is working with leading academic and community sites around the country and world to deliver a proven, scalable and interoperable platform that supports secure access to patient information from clinic, hospital or home.
Visiontree is a subsidiary of Brainlab, based in Munich, Germany. Jointly, Brainlab and Visiontree build on extensive experience in providing tools and standardized forms for the collection of patient outcomes data. Brainlab operates offices in 17 locations across Europe, Asia, Australia, North and South America. With over 11,800 systems installed at more than 4,500 hospitals in over 100 countries, Brainlab technology helps clinicians treat cancers and disorders of the brain and body. Brainlab employs over 1,370 people from 66 countries. Over 700 employees work at headquarters in Munich, including almost 450 research and development engineers who form a major part of the product development team.